California Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Get Justice for Bikers
Redwood City law firm helping those injured in wrecks
Motorcycle accidents are different from car collisions and other personal injury cases. Motorcycles are built and operated differently, creating circumstances unique to motorcycle cases and often resulting in more severe injuries. At Fancher Legal, our lawyers personally understand the specifics of cycles and biking, including the:
- Higher likelihood of extensive injury resulting from even minor accidents
- Lack of safeguards to protect you from permanent, life-threatening injuries
- Failure of motorists to detect or yield to motorcyclists
- Grave consequences when motorists tailgate or cut off a cyclist
- Effect of unsafe road conditions such as potholes or uneven surfaces on motorcyclists
We work to make life easier for injured bikers.
Attorneys helping you receive the compensation you need to recover
Our attorneys have helped motorcycle accident victims obtain the compensation they need to get back on their feet and back to riding their bikes. We support you through your ordeal and help you pursue the money you deserve, including:
- Compensation for past and future medical expenses
- Recovery of lost wages
- Damages for pain and suffering
- Reimbursement of out-of-pocket expenses
- Maximum value for a totaled bike
- Payment for repairs of a damaged bike
We seek to maximize your recovery and get your life back to normal.
Professionals who understand motorcycles
The lawyers at Fancher Legal truly understand what you are going through and maintain sophisticated resources to assist in your case. In addition to knowledgeable lawyers, you benefit from having medical and industry experts by your side who know what it is like to ride a bike and to be injured participating in the sport. We work closely with:
- Trauma doctors
- Neurologists specializing in motorcycle head injuries
- Forensic engineers
- Motorcycle mechanics
- Accident reconstruction analysts
At trial, these professionals offer compelling testimony based on years of experience and deep understanding of motorcycle accidents and injuries.
Dedicated California personal injury attorneys representing motorcyclists
Call Fancher Legal at 415-335-6861 or contact us online to schedule a consultation at our Redwood City, California office.